Pages

Monday 8 July 2013

My Term 3 Goals and Term 2 Reflection

Reflecting and Goal Setting
Term 2-3


Reading:
This term I learnt: How to read with a clear voice.


My reading goal for Term 3 is to practice how to read more slower.
To achieve my goal I will need to read for at least 20 minutes every day.
Writing:
This term I learnt how to hook people into my stories.


My writing goal for Term 3 is to write more paragraphs.
To achieve my goal I will need to practice my writing at least every week.
Maths:
This term I learnt how to do my 9’s times table.


My maths goal for Term 3 is to practice on how to divide.
To achieve my goal I will need to practise.
Personal:
This term I need to have to learn how to keep up with what I am doing.


My personal goal for Term 3 is to be even better at what I am working on.
To achieve my goal I will need to practice everything I need to.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.